- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
|HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK
60kgf (588N), 100kgf (980N), 150kgf (1471N)
|HBW2.5/31.25, HBW2.5/62.5, HBW5/62.5, HBW2.5/187.5
31.25kgf (306.5N), 62.5kgf (612.9N), 187.5kgf (1839N)
30kgf (294.2N), 100kgf (980.7N)
|Total force||Vickers(N): 294.2N (30Kg), 980.7N (100Kg)Rockwell (N): 588(60Kg), 980(100Kg), 1471(150Kg)Brinell (N): 306(31.25Kg), 613(62.5Kg), 1839(187.5Kg)|
|Testing range||Rockwell: (20-88) HRA, (20-100)HRB, (20-70)HRCIndicating Accuracy: ±0.1HRIndicating Repeatability: 0.5HR|
|Rockwell scale||Brinell: (8-650)HBIndicating accuracy (δ/％): ±2.5Indicating repeatability (Hcf/％): ≤3.0|
|Testing range||Vickers: (14-3000)HVIndicating Accuracy (δ/％): ±2Indicating Repeatability (Hcf/％): ≤2.5|
|MAX testing height||Rockwell: 170 mm (up to 500mm available on request)
Brinell and Vickers: 140 mm (up to 500mm available on request)
|MAX testing depth||140mm|
|Displaying mode||LCD digital dcreen|
Option Brinell Hardness Test Blocks HB: 300 USD
Option Vickers Hardness Test Blocks HV: 240 USD
Option Leeb Hardness Test Block (type D): 320 USD
Option Leeb Hardness Test Block (type G): 800 USD
- Touch screen.
- Automatically operation and testing.
- Hardness tester TB-BRV-D is one of the easiest device in operating and servicing, but at the same time it is universal and multi-functional instrument in its class. User can measure hardness in various scales and have no problems with hardness measurement in a wide range – from very soft materials up to some of the hardest materials.
- Hardness tester is supplied with a special table which allows user to measure the diameters of prints without removing the sample from the device. The hardness tester has special stand for the microscope, which significantly simplifies operating the device.
- Besides manual handing testing platform, it is completely achieve automatic operation, including loading, unloading, hardness value directly display etc.
- The device allows user to maximize the efficiency of the using portable hardness testers. Using this device user can verificate standard hardness test blocks and calibrate portable hardness testers according to any of the most popular hardness scales.