Model: ME7838 series
The VectorStar ME7838 Series broadband VNA offers the widest available single frequency sweep from 70 kHz to 110, 125, and 145 GHz with mmWave bands to 1.1 THz.
- The ME7838A or E version can easily be upgraded to 145 GHz
- All versions may be configured to include banded millimeter-wave modules up to 1.1 THz
- Industry-best calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- All versions support the 3744x-Rx receiver for noise figure measurements to 125 GHz
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules (0.6 lb vs 7+ lbs and 1/50 the volume) offer low cost installation on smaller probe stations.
The VectorStar ME7838 Broadband series system provides high performance in a compact mmwave module with industry-best calibration stability. While other broadband systems continue to provide raw performance with negative directivity in critical frequency bands, the ME7838 series is the only broadband system with positive raw directivity in all bands. The result is better calibration stability and better measurement stability with significantly longer time between calibrations for accurate measurements and improved productivity.
The new ME7838D takes high performance broadband measurements to a new level with the addition of the Anritsu MA25300A mmWave module. The MA25300A module adds the next waveguide band and combines it with the Anritsu developed 0.8mm coaxial connector offering the world’s first broadband VNA operating beyond the limits of W band in a single sweep.
All VectorStar ME7838 broadband systems include an RF VNA architecture using bridges instead of couplers to extend frequencies down to the RF bands (operational to 40 kHz) for near-DC analysis with excellent dynamic range.
Broadband VNA Configurations:
|ME7838A||70 kHz to 110 GHz, operational 40 kHz to 125 GHz, Broadband VNA, 1 mm coax output|
|ME7838E||70 kHz to 110 GHz, Broadband VNA, 1 mm coax output|
|ME7838D||70 kHz to 145 GHz, Broadband VNA, 0.8 mm coax output|