The PROMIG 400 G DV WS is a synergic three-phase MIG/MAG generator with liquid cooling. It is ideal for industrial production workshops working with steel, stainless steel and aluminium... Its intuitive interface and integrated cooling unit offer manufacturers maximum productivity.
- Steel and stainless steel wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- Aluminium wire: Ø 0.8 to 1.2 mm
3 WORKING MODES
- Choice of torch trigger modes: 2T or 4T.
- Tack option: SPOT.
MANUAL & SYNERGIC
Over 1000 preprogrammed parameters for best welding results.
- Synergic function: No need to adjust the wire speed.
Simply select the wire diameter, wire type and power, The PROMIG generator determines for you:
• Optimal wire speed
• Post gas
- Manual function: Manual adjustment of the yarn speed and power.
- Compatible with air and water cooled torches.
- Displays current/voltage during and after welding (WPS/PQR).
- Support for gas cylinder up to 10 m³ (50l).
- Large reinforced wheels combining stability and manoeuvrability.
WIRE FEEDER TF 4W (OPTION)
- Liquid cooling.
- Compatible wire reels: Ø200/300 mm.
- Powerful 4 roller motorized wire-feeder for an efficient wire feeding
- EURO torch connector for quick assembly/disassembly.
Power supply: 230 V/400 V, 3 ph, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 40A (230V) / 25A (400V)
Rate current output: 40-350 A
Duty cycle (environment temp. at 40°C):
350 A / 31.5 V @ 35%
270 A / 27.5 V @ 60%
220 A / 25 V @ 100%
Intergrated cooling unit: 7L
Voltage positions switch: 14
No-load voltage: 17/41.5 V
Protection level: IP 21
Dimensions (L x w x h): 93 x 50 x 88 cm
Weight: 118 kg
Standard: IEC 60974-1/10 A
Original equipment (roller): 1.0/1.2 - B (Steel, inox)
Choose optional accessories when ordering