- Quality Engagement
- Easy change and return
- Delivery Avaliable
- Favorable payment
Manufacturer : KIMO - France
Warranty : 12 months
Air quality measurement in stuffy places (offices, hospitals, day-nursery(crib), fitness gym) is done according to 3 parameters: CO2, temperature and humidity. The HQ 210 allows, via its climatic condition module, to measure the content in CO2, of humidity and temperature for a fast and effective follow-up of the internal air quality.
The HQ210 is used with to 5 differencial probes , respective with 5 choice :
- HQ210 STD : HQ210 + SHR 110 : temperature, hygrometry probe in ABS
- HQ210 P : HQ210 + SCOH 112 : temperature, hygrometry, CO2 probe
- HQ210 HT : HQ210 + SHR 300 : temperature, hygrometry in stainless steel
- HQ210 O : HQ210 + SOM 900 : omnidirectional probe of draught.
(Parameter details about mesurement probe as well as optional accessories, Customer can inquire in DATASHEET)
- Connections : 2 mini-DIN connections SMART-2014 probes and 1 micro-USB port for charging and PC connection
- Power supply : Lithium-Ion battery
- Autonomy : 59 h with pressure module
- Memory capacity : Up to 1000 dataset of 20.000 points
- Conditions of use : From 0 to +50 °C, In non-condensing condition.
- Storage temperature : From -20 to +80 °C
- Auto shut-off : Adjustable from 15 to 120 minutes or Off
- Weight : 485 g
- European directives : 2004/108/EC EMC ; 2006/95/EC Low Voltage ; 2011/65/EU RoHS II ; 2012/19/EU WEEE
- Languages : French, English, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finn, Danish, Chinese, Japanese
- Protection : IP54
- Display : LCD 120 x 160 px, dimension : 58 x 76 mm
- Key pad : 10 keys
Supplied with : HQ210, transport case, a charger and a USB cable.
Optional accessory probe