- Operative System: PC with Microsoft Windows® 2000 / XP SP2 / Vista / 7 32-bit Editions
- Bandwidth: 125 MHz
- Channels: 4
- Digital Pattern Generator: No
- Sample rate 1 GS/s
- Waveforms: Sine, Cosine, Triangle, Rectangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, Pulse, Sinc, Exponential,
Sweep, DC, Noise, From File, Arbitrary
- Arbitrary: 2 µHz to 125 MHz
- Sine: 3.7 mHz to 110 MHz
- Square: 2 µHz to 62.5 MHz
- Pulse: 2 µHz to 62.5 MHz
- Triangle/Ramp: 2 µHz to 31.25 MHz
- Sinc (Sin(x)/x): 2 µHz to 15.5 MHz
- Modulation: AM, FM, PM, ASK, SK, PSK
- External Trigger Output: TTL compatible into > 1 KΩ
- External Trigger Input: DC to 125 MHz
- External Clock: 0 MHz to 125 MHz
- Amplitude, 50 Ω Load (1 kHz): 0 V to +12 Vp-p
- Amplitude, Open Circuit: 0 V to +24 Vp-p
- Dimensions 2.4" x 12.8" x 7.2" (62 x 326 x 182 mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Power: 100 ±10% to 240 ±10% VAC
+ ArbStudio Hardware – 2 channel AWG
+ CD – Application Software and Operator’s Manual
+ USB Cable
+ Power Supply and Power Cord
+ Certifications and Performance Verification
- 125 MHz bandwidth
- 1 GS/s maximum sample rate
- Long memory – 2 Mpts/Ch
- 16-bit resolution
- 2 and 4 channel models
- Arbitrary and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) modes
- Digital pattern generator
- PWM mode
- Sweep and burst modes
- Modulation – AM, FM, PM, ASK, SK, PSK
ArbStudio combines 125 MHz bandwidth with long 2 Mpts/Ch memory, fast 1 GS/s sample rate and high 16-bit resolution to provide performance unmatched by other generators. Other instruments make trade-offs between these specifications, only ArbStudio provides leading specification in every category. Along with this unmatched performance is the variety of models providing both 2 and 4 channel configurations as well as a digital pattern generator of up to 36 channels.
The ArbStudio software provides an intuitive interface for creating, editing and sequencing waveforms. All channels, settings and controls can be accessed from the main screen. As waveforms are created they can be previewed in the graph display.
Many systems have a variety of analog and digital signals yet most waveform generators provide only analog outputs. The ArbStudio 1102D and 1104D models provide analog and digital pattern generation with 18 or 36 channels respectively.
Built-in modulation capabilities include AM, PM, FM, ASK, PSK and FSK. The modulation editor provides easy-to-use tools to configure the modulation scheme for any application.
Creating PWM signals has never been easier thanks to a dedicated control panel designed just for PWM waveforms. Easily set modulation shape, duty cycle and all other aspects of the PWM plus configure different settings for each channel.
All basic Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms can be created from a simple screen with controls that replicate a traditional bench top generator.
With both Arbitrary and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS) ArbStudio offers extremely flexible generation capabilities. Math and noise functions are built-in and can be combined with waveforms. Up to 8 total 4 channel models can be synchronized with the AS-SYNC cable.