- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기
Manuafacturer: Chauvin Arnoux
Model : C.A 6292
Warranty : 12 month
- Test current : Programmable from 20 to 200 A
- Resistance: 0.1 μΩ to 2 mΩ; 2 to 200 mΩ; 200 mΩ to 1 Ω
- Resolution: 0.1 μΩ(200 A max); 10 μΩ(25 A max à 200 mΩ); 1 mΩ( 5 A max à 1 Ω)
- Output voltage: 100 VAC: 4.2 V @ 200 A / 220 VAC: 8.6 V @ 200 A
- Maximum load resistance: 00 VAC: 20 mΩ@ 200 A / 220 VAC: 42 mΩ@ 200 A
- Measurement method: 4 Kelvin-type connection terminals
- Test mode: Normal or BSG (Both Sides Grounded)
- Test duration: Adjustable from 5 to 120 s @200 A / unlimited below 100 A
- Storage: Up to 8,000 measurement results
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Software: DataView®
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VAC – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 502 x 394 x 190 mm
- Weight: 13 kg approx
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to +70 °C
- Humidity: 95% RH
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1
State at delivery: a case containing: 1 set of 2 Kelvin leads 6 m long (red/black) with 200 A Kelvin clamp, 1 green earth lead 3 m long with 1 crocodile clip, 1 USB cable 1.5 m long, 1 fuse T 15 A 250V mounted in the instrument, 1 European mains lead, 1 user manual in 5 languages on CD-ROM, 1 CD-ROM containing the DataView software
Accessories / Replacement parts:
- 1 set of 2 Kelvin leads 15 m long (red/black) with adjustable-clamp connections P01295487
- 1 MR6292 current clamp for C.A 6292 P01120470
- 1 set of 2 Kelvin leads 6 m long (red/black) with adjustable-clamp connections P01295486
- 1 green earth cable with crocodile clip P01295488
- 1 set of 5 fuses: T 15A 250V 5x20 mm P01297101
- 1 USB-A USB-B cable 1.5 m long P01295293
● Resolution: 0.1 μΩ
● Test current adjustable up to 200 A
● Automatic mode: 50 A, 100 A, 150 A and 200 A
● Unlimited test duration up to 100 A
●Safe measurements: Both Sides Grounded (BSG mode)
● Internal cooling system
● Storage of up to 8,000 measurements
The C.A 6292 is supplied in a site-proof casing with clearly-identified connection terminals to limit the risk of errors while also allowing quick connection of your measurement leads.
The measurement results are displayed instantaneously on the LCD screen, which is backlit for easy reading. The C.A 6292 can be configured using the rotary knob on the instrument or via a PC with the USB link.
The C.A 6292 can be used to measure in total safety for both people and equipment. The BSG method allows you to maintain the earthing on both sides of the object tested in order to remove any risk due to electromagnetic induction phenomena. In this mode, the optional MR 6292 clamp can be used for current measurements up to 50 ADC.
The C.A 6292 can store in memory up to 8,000 measurement results.
According to Kelvin's principle, the four-wire measurement method can be used to eliminate errors due to the resistances of the test leads and the contact resistances. In this way, the C.A 6292 offers excellent accuracy (around 1% of the measurement result) for low resistance measurements thanks to its 0.1 μΩ resolution.
The C.A 6292 is suitable for a wide range of applications:
· Contact resistance tests on MV/HV cells
· Verification of contact quality on circuit-breakers, switches, relays, etc.
· Resistance testing on busbars, cables, windings, etc.
· Checking of continuity on rails, axles or welds
· Testing of surface condition and metallization
· Cut-off device tests
The DataView software platform can be used to configure the instrument, process and analyse the measurement results, export saved files and create reports.