- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기
- Short-circuit loop measurement:
-impedance measurement with 23A current (44A phase-to-phase) - short-circuit resistor R=10Ω,
- measurement range: 95...440V, frequency 45...65Hz,
- Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01Ω, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (IΔn≥30mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
- Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000mA. (Type AC, A and B).
- Measurement of insulation resistance:
- with test voltage 250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V,
- measurement range up to 10GΩ,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- elapsing T1, T2, T3 times (0...600s) form measurement of absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2)
- safety measurement - protection against overvoltage.
- Measurement of earthing resistance.
- Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
- Phase sequence testing.
- Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
- Battery charge indicator.
- AUTO-OFF function.
- USB interface.
Rated operational conditions:
- operation temperature 0...+50°C
- type of insulation: double, according to PN-EN 61010-1and IEC 61557, EMC
- measurement category: IV 300V acc. to PN-EN 61010-1
- protection class acc. to PN-EN 60529: IP54
Short-circuit loop impedance measurement ZL-PE, ZL-N, ZL-L
Measurement using 23/40A current measurement range in accordance with
IEC 61557: 0,13...1999,9Ω
(for 1,2m lead):
|0,00...19,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(5% m.v + 3 dgt)|
rated voltage: 95...270V (forZL-PE i ZL-N) and 95...440V (for ZL-L)
Short-circuit loop impedance measurement ZL-PE RCD
Measurement using 15mA current measurement range in accordance with
IEC 61557: 0,50...1999,9Ω
|0,00...19,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(6% m.v. + 10 dgt)|
|20,0...199,9Ω||0,1Ω||±(6% m.v + 5 dgt)|
rated voltage: 95...270V
Measurement of earthing RE
Rated voltage in accordance with IEC 61557-5: 0,5...1999Ω
|0,00...9,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(2% m.v. + 4 dgt)|
|10,0...99,9Ω||0,1Ω||±(2% m.v. + 3 dgt)|
Insulation resistance measurement
Measurement range in accordance with IEC 61557-2:
- for UN = 50V: 50kΩ...250MΩ
- for UN = 100V: 100kΩ...500MΩ
- for UN = 250V: 250kΩ...1GΩ
- for UN = 500V: 500kΩ...2GΩ
- for UN = 1000V: 1MΩ...3GΩ
- for UN = 2500V: 2,5MΩ...9,99GΩ
±(3% m.v. + 8 dgt)
|1,00...3,00GΩ||0,01GΩ||±(4% m.v. + 6 dgt)|
*) limited to measurement range.
- with UNI-Schuko additional error ±2%.
- phase sequence indicator: forward, reverse
- mains voltage range UL-L: 100...440V (45…65Hz) UL-L: 100...440V (45...65Hz)
- display of phase-to-phase voltages
Low voltage test of the circuit and insulation continuity
Test of PE wire continuity using a ±200mA current
|0,00...19,99Ω||0,01Ω||±(2% m.v. + 3 dgt)|
- Voltage on open terminals: 4…9V
- Test current at R<2Ω: min. 200mA at rated battery voltage
- Autocalibration of test leads
- Measurements for both polarizations of the current
RCD trigger and response time test tA (for tA mode)
Measurement ranges in accordance with IEC 61557: 0ms ... up to the upper bound of the displayed value
Precision of the differential current: for 0,5*IΔn:-8...0% dla 1*IΔn, 2*IΔn, 5*IΔn: 0...8%
Measurement of the RCD triggering current (IA) for sine waveform testing current
|10mA||3,3...10,0mA||0,1mA||0,3xIΔ..1,0xIΔ||± 5% IΔn|
Measurement of the RDC triggering current (IA ) for a unidirectional half period sine
waveform test current with a 6mA direct current offset
a measurement is possible for a positive or negative forced leakage current
Measurement of the RCD triggering current (IA ) for direct testing current
?a measurement is possible for a positive or negative forced leakage current
„m.v.” measured value.