+ TIP hàn (chưa bao gồm theo máy , chọn mua thêm theo từng chức năng)
Lựa chọn đầu TIP
Phù hợp với các bộ nguồn
- ST 30 with TD-100 Soldering Iron
- ST 50 with TD-100 Soldering Iron
- ST 70 with TD-100 Soldering Iron
- WJS 100 with TD-100 Iron and Standard Cubby
- ST 100 Dual Channel System with Two TD-100 Irons
- Desoldering Stations
- Conductive Rework Systems
- TD-100 & MT-100 Manual French
- TD-100 & MT-100 Manual German
- TD-100 & MT-100 Manual Italian
- TD-100 & MT-100 Manual Spanish
- Product Overview, English - NEW 2013
- Product Overview, French - NEW 2013
- Product Overview, Portuguese - NEW 2013
A Worldwide Commitment
With offices worldwide, PACE, Inc. is a recognized world leader in the development of solutions for the assembly and repair of highly advanced electronics. Our expertise extends back to the dawn of the modern electronics industry. In 1958, PACE introduced training programs for the repair of the printed wire assemblies, and soon after, revolutionized the industry by creating the first self-contained vacuum desoldering system.
Today, PACE continues to provide innovative solutions, products and training for the rework and repair of printed circuit assemblies. Our unique capabilities and evolving vision have provided universal solutions to thru-hole and surface mount assembly and rework problems for the most advanced electronics.
Additionally, PACE manufactures Fume Extraction systems to reduce exposure to harmful particulates and gases created from hand soldering operations. PACE Fume Extraction systems effectively remove these contaminants from the worker's breathing zone thereby reducing or eliminating health risks.
Our strong commitment and history of achievement has resulted in an unparalleled range of Assembly, Repair and Fume Extraction solutions to meet your needs whether working to IS0-9000, industrial, military or your own internal specifications. Whatever the challenge, PACE stands ready to set a new standard for you.
- Cam kết chất lượng
- Bảo hành chính hãng
- Giao hàng tận nơi
- Đơn giản hóa giao dịch