DC voltage input and output specifications
- Calibre: 100 mV/ 20 V
- Resolution: 0.01 mV/ 0.001 V
- Accuracy ± 0.02 % + 3 (% of reading + counts)
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ (rated value), < 100 pF
- Protection against overvoltage: 30 V
- Current delivered by rated voltage: 1 mA
DC current input and output specifications
- Calibre: 24 mA
- Resolution: 0.001 mA
- Accuracy ± 0.015 % + 3(% of reading + counts)
- Protection against overloads: 125 mA/250 V quick-response fuse
- Display as percentage: 0 % = 4 mA, 100 % = 20 mA
- Source mode: 1,000 Ω load at 20 mA for battery voltage ≥ 6.8 V, (700 Ω at 20 mA for a battery voltage between 5.8 and 6.8 V)
- Simulation: external loop voltage condition: 24 V (rated value), 30 V maximum, 12 V minimum
- Loop voltage supply: 24 V ± 10 %
- General specification
+ Power supply : 6 x 1.5 V
+ Dimension : 205 x 97 x 45 mm/ 472 g
+ Mains power supply: Input: 100 V – 240 VAC, 50–60 Hz 1.8 A ; Output: 12 VDC, 2 A MAX
Delivered with 2 pairs of test wires and crocodile clip, 6 AAA 1.5 V batteries, 1 operating manual in 5 languages and 1 carrying bag
Accessory: Mains power supply P01103057
Calibrators offer two major functions: simulation and measurement.
SIMULATION: The first function involves simulating a signal or generating a quantity with precisely-defined values. These quantities are applied upstream of the measurement chain.
MEASUREMENT: The second function, involving the measurement of the signal. If there isa panel meter at the end of the chain,you can compare its value with the one indicated by the calibrator. If there is no panel meter, the simulated input value is compared with the signal measured by the calibrator
-The whole range of calibrators
(C.A 1621, C.A 1623 and C.A 1631) is designed to accurately measure, generate or simulate all the low-level signals encountered in industry.
Because they are simple to use, they are ideal for on-site work. Due to the wide variety of sensors recognized, these instruments are suitable for all your applications.
Powered by batteries, these calibrators are stand-alone instruments offering a long battery life. When connected to the mains, they can be used continuously for as long as necessary!