- Number of channels: 4U / 4I
- Number of inputs: 5V / 4I
- IEC 61000-4-30: EN50160 reports
- Voltage (TRMS AC+DC): 2 V to 1,000 V
+ Voltage ratio: Up to 500 kV
- Current (TRMS AC+DC):
+ MN clamps: MN93 : 500 mA to 200 AAC ; MN93A : 0,005 AAC to 100 AAC
+ C193 clamp: 1 A to 1000 AAC
+ AmpFlex® or MA clamps: 100 mA to 10000 AAC
+ PAC93 clamp: 1 A to 1300 AAC/DC
+ E3N clamp: 50 MA to 100 AAC/DC
+ Current ratio: Up to 60 kA
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 69 Hz
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ
- Energy values : Wh, varh, VAh, VADh
- Harmonics : Yes
+ THD : Yes, orders 0 to 50, phase
+ Expert mode: Yes
- Transients : 210
- Flicker (Pst and Plt): Yes
- Inrush mode : Yes > 10 minutes
- Unbalance: Yes
- Recording Min/Max of a selection of parameters at max. sampling rate: 2 weeks to several years
- Alarm: 10,000 of 40 different types
- Peak: Yes
- Vectorial representation: Automatic
- Display: TFT colour ¼ VGA screen, 320 x 240, diagonal 148 mm
- Capture of screens and curves: 50
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010 1 000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV
- Protection : IP53 / IK08
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours
- Communication interface: USB
- Power supply: 9.6 V NiMH rechargeable battery or mains power supply
- EN50160 report: Yes with DataView®software
- Dimensions : 240 x 180 x 55 mm/ 1.9 kg
State at delivery: C.A 8336 ,3 đo MA193 (250mm, 10kA), a bag for accessories, 4 x 4 mm banana voltage leads 3 m long, 4 crocodile clips, 12-colour identification kit for the leads and inputs, anti-scratch screen-protection film (mounted), USB cable, mains power cable, mains power pack, safety datasheet, 1 CD containing multi-language operating manual and 1 CD containing PC software for data recovery (Power Analyzer Transfer).
- All the measurements required in a single instrument
- Proven, acknowledge simplicity of use
- Extra-long recording duration
- Capture of transients lasting just a few µs
- Inrush mode with waveform
All the parameters simultaneously
Designed for test and maintenance teams working in industrial or administrative buildings, the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser's functions make it the ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. It can also be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation.
For sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the C.A 8336 is equipped with Inrush and TrueInrush functions.
Easy to handle and particularly compact, this instrument also offers a large number of calculated values and several processing functions. The C.A 8336 is equipped with 4 voltage measurement channels and 4 current measurement channels. The C.A 8336 captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and waveforms simultaneously.
When current sensors are connected to the C.A 8336, it recognizes them automatically. It also offers the possibility of mixing different types of current sensors and configuration of the ratios allows direct reading of the measurements.
Specially designed for work in the field:
- Direct access to the main functions (configuration, etc.)
- Direct access to the measurements (harmonics, flicker, etc.)
- Voltage/current inputs equipped with colour-coded inserts
- Large colour TFT screen for easy reading
- Battery life: 13 hrs
The multiple functions of the Qualistar+ C.A 8336 make it a versatile instrument. It is suitable for applications up to 1,000 V in CAT III and 600 V in CAT IV.
The measurements obtained with the Qualistar models can be processed using two software tools: PAT delivered as standard and Dataview®, available as an option. They allow configuration, transfers, processing and analysis. In addition, Dataview® offers the possibility of generating reports according to the voltage quality standards.