• Max. Air flow Volume: approximately 1760 in3/h.
• Nominal Rpm: approximately 2560 rpm.
• Nominal Flow: approximately 800 cmh.
• Duct diameter: approximately 250 mm.
• Electrical Motor: 1 hp, 380-415 volt AC, 50 Hz, Three Phase
• Suitable for Star Delta connections
• Electrical Schematic Diagrams Provided
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
GOTT-BFCTS-01 is designed to provides a flexible learning platform for which students can learn and appreciate the electrical connections for STAR/DELTA electrical motor starting systems and at the same time understand how the Variable Speed Drives (VSD) are connected and how it can influence the speed of the blower fan motor. The trainer consists of a basic Multi-purpose centrifugal fan and short air duct unit made of galvanized steel, with trolley, test measurement points are included with an adjustable throttle plate to control air flow.
• Control panel
• One compatible DOL start 30 motor
• All contactors and other accessories are included.
• 0.75kW Blower fan complete with twin-sheave pulley and belts.
• Connection lead wires (4mm stackable patch type connectors).
• Sturdy robust workbench with roller wheels, for ease of positioning and storage.
• Wiring diagrams (star and delta connections) and circuits.
• Electrical safety features: emergency stop button, indicating lights, MCB, ELCB, knobs and switches, 3ph power cords complete with male and female sockets.
• Includes also interface connections via 4mm safety sockets, for use with 4mm insulated banana plug leads.