• Power voltage: 220V, 50Hz
• Air pressure: 0.55Mpa
• Water pressure: 0.2Mpa-0.4Mpa
• Comfortable backrest& sea
• Circuit Block Diagram of Dental Chair Machine
• Electrical Test Points
• Fault Simulation
• Understanding Dental Chair Unit
• Block Diagram Dental Chair Explanation
• Operating The Dental Chair Unit
• Troubleshooting of high light dimmer
• Troubleshooting of the low light dimmer
• Troubleshooting of the Power supply
• Troubleshooting of the Battery
• Troubleshooting of display
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
GOTT-DCMT-01 is designed to demonstrate the operation, theory, repair and servicing of Dental Chair equipment that used at clinics & hospitals.
A dental chair is a chair in which a patient and a clinician can operate or treat the patient by looking into his/her mouth easily. A dental chair comprises an electrically operated, retractable patient seating chair to which compressed air, water line, micromotor, spittoon bowl, and the overhead light is attached.
A fault simulator is provided with circuit block diagram of the device for the students to study theoretically and experimentally in order to understand the operation of the device.
The fault is activated by button that disables or create malfunction of certain circuit or components so that the device become faulty. Based on the symptoms and the signal at the test points, the students then do the troubleshooting exercise to find the faulty circuit or components. After locating the failure, the fault can be reset, and then the device work normally.
• Real Dental Chair Machine unit
• High quality industrially accepted component
• Bold color identification of circuits
• Designed to simulate common faults
• Detailed instruction & experiment manual