• Microprocessor based servo controlled temperature system
• Humidity display system
• Set temperature, air temperature, baby skin temperature, humidity, timer and heating power are displayed separately by LED
• Integral timer to record therapy time
• Circuit Block Diagram of Dental Chair Machine
• Electrical Test Points
• Fault Simulation
• Understanding Infant Incubator Unit
• Block Diagram Infant Incubator Explanation
• Operating The Infant Incubator Unit
• Troubleshooting of Battery.
• Troubleshooting of Blower Motor
• Troubleshooting of the Power supply
• Troubleshooting of the Battery
• Troubleshooting of Audio Amplifier.
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
GOTT-IIMT-01 is designed to demonstrate the operation, theory, repair and servicing of Infant Incubator equipment that used at clinics & hospitals.
An infant incubator is an apparatus used to maintain environmental conditions suitable for a neonate (newborn baby). It is used in preterm births or for some ill full-term babies.
The unit is given the fault diagnosis so as to facilitate the teaching of trouble shooting techniques. A fault simulator is provided with circuit block diagram of the device for the students to study theoretically and experimentally in order to understand the operation of the device.
The fault is activated by button that disables or create malfunction of certain circuit or components so that the device become faulty. Based on the symptoms and the signal at the test points, the students then do the troubleshooting exercise to find the faulty circuit or components. After locating the failure, the fault can be reset, and then the device work normally
• Real Infant Incubator unit
• High quality industrially accepted component
• Bold color identification of circuits
• Designed to simulate common faults
• Detailed instruction & experiment manual