• Pitot tube - Composed of 4 static holes and total pressure tapping D3.
• Transparent tube - 170mm
• Length - 33.2 mm internal diameter and 850 mm length approx.
• Water inlet - Hose connections.
• Water manometer = 500 mm length.
• Easy and quick coupling system built-in.
• Study of the function of a Pitot static tube.
• Use of a Pitot static tube.
• Determination of flow speed profiles in a pipe.
• Demonstration that flow speed is proportional to the pressure difference between total pressure and static pressure.
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
The change in flow speed within a tube can be determined with this unit. The Pitot static tube can be moved across the whole cross-section of the pipe and, thus, the pressure profile can be measured. This tube is connected to a manometer through hoses. The position of the measuring head relative to the bottom edge of the tube can be measured on a scale.
• Pitot tube with scale to determine the position within the pipe diameter
• Includes pressurised water manometer with scale length 500mm