• Scanning Mode Convex/Linear/Micro-convex
• 8-Segment TGC adjustment
• 16 Level scanning depth adjustment
• Probe automatic identification
• Circuit Block Diagram of Ultrasound Scan
• Electrical Test Points
• Fault Simulation
• Understanding Ultrasound Scan Unit
• Block Diagram Ultrasound Scan Explanation
• Operating The Ultrasound Scan Unit
• Troubleshooting of Track Ball
• Troubleshooting of the Gain Adjuster
• Troubleshooting of the Power supply
• Troubleshooting of the Monitor
• Troubleshooting of the Microprocessor
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
GOTT-USMT-01 is designed to demonstrate the operation, theory, repair and servicing of Ultrasound Scan equipment that used at clinics & hospitals.
An ultrasound scan is a medical test that uses high-frequency sound waves to capture live images from the inside of your body. An ultrasound allows doctor to see problems with organs, vessels, and tissues without needing to make an incision.
A fault simulator is provided with circuit block diagram of the device for the students to study theoretically and experimentally in order to understand the operation of the device.
The fault is activated by button that disables or create malfunction of certain circuit or components so that the device become faulty. Based on the symptoms and the signal at the test points, the students then do the troubleshooting exercise to find the faulty circuit or components. After locating the failure, the fault can be reset, and then the device work normally.
• Real Ultrasound Scan unit
• High quality industrially accepted component
• Bold color identification of circuits
• Designed to simulate common faults
• Detailed instruction & experiment manual