The block diagrams consist of the following functional modules :
• Ammeter Section
• Voltmeter Section
• Motor Control
• Supply Control Section
• Overload Contactor Section
• Motor Protection Switch
The fault simulator manipulates electric points of the motor, to simulate real faults
• AC Output: 415VAC, 240VAC
• Operating Conditions: 0 to 45˚C , 85% or Less(R.H.)
• Input Power: AC 415V, 50/60Hz 3-Phase
Main Unit - Code 159-124
Three-Phase Induction Motor With Single Piston Compressor - Code 159-125
Input Voltage: 415V 4mm safety socket
Safety Connecting Lead - Code 237-001
4mm connecting leads
Experiment Manual - Code 159-126
• Analysis the features on Combined Refrigeration Compressor Analyzer Circuit Briefcase
• Observe the changes of ammeter of Circuit Briefcase
• Determine the voltage of the Circuit Briefcase
• Operation of Three-Phase Induction Motor
(1) All manuals are written in English
(2) Model Answer
(3) Teaching Manuals
The GOTT-CRCA-0001 is a three phase electrical power supply circuit’s briefcase design which used to generate the three phase induction motor with single piston compressor.
Each one of the functional sections has several test points which permit the analysis and monitoring of the main electrical signals of the tuner. All the test points are protected against accidental shorting.
• Motor protection switch with adjustable trip level.
• Mains voltage telltale.
• 3 ammeters for the measurement of phase currents absorbed
• Voltmeter for the measurement of mains voltage
• 415V 50Hz 1HP 4-pole asynchronous three-phase motor coupled to type 0VT-12 open compressor.
•Thermal Overload Contactor