- Online test of current, ratio, polarity, phase difference and leakage current of the primary and secondary circuit of the HV & LV current transformer;
- On - line test of current and ratio on both sides of transformer
- AC220V±10%, 50±1Hz;
- DC6V alkaline dry battery (1.5V AAA size 4pcs), can continuously work for 30 hours.
Test method: Clip-on CT
Transmission mode: Wireless transmission, linear transmission distance 30m
- LCD: 128*64 dot matrix
- Backlight function, applicable in the darkness.
LCD size: Display area: 44mm*27mm
Meter size (Width*Height*Thickness):
- Main unit: 78*165*42mm
- High voltage tester: 76*255*31mm
- LV current clamp: 70*115*38mm
Size of clamp: High voltage tester: φ48mm
LV current clamp: 25mm*30mm
Sampling rate: 2 times/second
- High voltage tester: 0.0mA~1200A
- LV current clamp: 0.00mA~10A
Resolution: High voltage tester: 0.01mA; LV current clamp: 0.01mA
Gear shift: Fully automatic gear shift
Accuracy of primary loop test (23℃±3℃, <80%RH):
- 0.0mA~10.0A: ±1%±5dgt
- 10.0A~49.9A: ±2%±5dgt
- 50.0A~199.9A: ±3%±5dgt
- 200A~600A: ±4%±5dgt
- 601A~1200A: ±5%±5dgt
Accuracy of secondary loop test(23℃±3℃, <70%RH): 0.00mA~10A: ±0.5%±5dgt
- Display of 3 kinds of turns ratio:
- Measured turns ratio in primary and secondary circuit;
- The conversion ratio of secondary loop 5A is taken;
- With the conversion ratio of 10kV-YY of the transformer 10kV/380V)
- The maximum conversion ratio is 1:10 million.
Data storage: 3000 groups, press the HOLD key to keep data, and data is numbered automatically (the data will not be lost if there is power failure or battery replacement.
Line voltage: Current measurement in lines with insulating layer below 60kV, or in bare wire below 35kV. (5 sections of insulating rod is required)
Data hold: Press the HOLD key to hole data, the HOLD symbol will be displayed, and then press again to cancel holding.
Data review: Press HOLD and POWER simultaneously to enter data review interface.
Overflow display: Exceeding measuring range overflow function: “OL A” icon display
No signal indication: When main unit does not receive the transmitter's signal, it will prompt "no signal".
Auto shut-down: Automatically shut-down after powering on for 15 minutes.
Battery voltage: When the battery voltage is lower than 4.8V, indication is displayed to remind user to replace battery
- Main unit: 330g(with battery)
- High voltage tester: 335g(with battery)
- LV current clamp: 150g
- Total: 5kg(with carrying case and insulating rod)
External interference: Avoid extremely strong electromagnetic field
Avoid 433MHz.and 315MHz co-channel frequency interference
Working condition: -25℃~45℃, <80%RH
Storage: -10℃~60℃, <70%RH
Size of insulating rod: φ32mm, 1m/section, 5 sections
LV current clamp lead: 2m
- Insulating rod: AC 60kV/rms (5 sections of insulating rod are all connected, between two ends)
- Between main unit and tester: AC1000V/rms(between enclosure and screw)
Structure: Drip-proof structure type II (high voltage tester)
Ambient temperature: -10℃~50℃
Ambient humidity: ≤85%