• Input voltage: 220-240V
• Output voltage: 220-240V
• Input/Output Power: Single Phase/5KVA
• Input voltage = Output voltage = Customer’s local rated voltage (Please inform the exactly input voltage when order)
• Single phase output current = Power * 80%/Output voltage
• Three-phase output current = Power * 80%/1.732/Output voltage
• Output Power = Actual power * 1.5
Isolation transformer refers to a transformer with electrical isolation between the input winding and the output winding. The isolation transformer is used to avoid accidentally touching the charged body at the same time. The isolation of the transformer is to isolate the respective currents of the primary and secondary coils. It is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises and electronics industry, precision instruments, medical equipment, machine tools and machinery. LISUN Surge Generator need to match isolation transformer to work smoothly.