The transmitter, thanks to a resonator tank, is connected to a standard meter box.
It sends the signal through the gas, vibrating it, which in turn makes vibrations in the surrounding ground.
The transmitter is easy to use with only two options : ON and OFF.
The Gas Tracker 2 receiver, using a listening device placed on the ground and connected to a hand-held receiver, displays the results.
The receiver has two modes : Prelocate, to quickly identify the area where the pipe is buried ; and Pin-point, to accurately locate where the pipe is and which direction it takes.
The Gas Tracker 2 is fully operational in urban environments even with the associated ambient noise.
The receiver features :
• A strong design, made for the field
• A military connection
• A long-life battery pack
• A high visibility screen
• A very simple user-friendly interface
• 3 functions : 3 buttons
Temperature conditions : -20°C ~ +60°C, 90 % relative humidity
• Battery : Pb 2 x 7,6 Ah 12 V, Battery autonomy 4 h
• Automotive battery charger input 12 V
• External power supply (PSU) input 220 V
• IP 63
Transport case dimensions : 472 x 347 x 194 mm
Weight (approx.) : 13,5 kg
• Tablet : Android, Bluetooth connection, Li-Ion rechargeable battery 9.6 Ah, autonomy 8 h, IP66
• PDA : Windows CE, Bluetooth connectivity, Li-Ion rechargeable battery 2,4 Ah, autonomy 8 h, IP63
• Powered by NiMH rechargeable battery
Battery autonomy 10 h
• IP 63
• Removable stick
Transport case dimensions of RECEIVER AND GOUND SENSOR : 560 x 347 x 239 mm
Weight of RECEIVER AND GOUND SENSOR (approx.) : 15,9 kg