- For calibrating all types of calipers, inside micrometers, depth gauges, height gauge, indicators, bore gauges and other measuring applications.
- Made of heat treated hardened tool steel, hardness: HRC58-62
- Easy to operate, calibration can be made by simply moving slide to positions.
- Gauge blocks combination does not require wringing, therefore reduce wearing to gauge block surfaces.
- A few gauge blocks combination is sufficient to meet calibration point of ISO standard.
- Full set includes wooden case, operational manual, quality warranty, and JCC calibration report comply with ISO 9001 measuring traceability & ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
Calibration Range: 0-200mm
Combination Max.error: 0.002mm
The best temperature control environment within: 20±1°C
Notice: Choose the optional accessories in datasheet
email@example.com - Olivia