see also: press article about MIC-10 and MIC-30
- Insulation resistance measurement:
- selected test voltage: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000V,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
- Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557-4 with the >200mA current
- Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 with="" the="" 15ma="" current="" br=""> - quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30.
- Leakage current measurement (only MIC-30).
- Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600V range.
- Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
- Meter conform to EN 61557.
MIC-10 Technical Specifications