Standard Weight Calibration Service
What is a Standard Weight?
Standard Weight is a specialized equipment with extremely high precision (E1) used to calibrate and check electronic scales.
Though simple, It requires special attention in order to use Standard Weight appropriately. Some notes are listed below to help you use it quickly, efficiently and get the correct electronic balance standard:
- Clean the surface of the standard weight with a cleaning brush and wipe with a dedicated towel before use.
- No touching on the surface of the Standard Weights with bare hands, but use special gloves or velvet towels.
- Before you calibrate or check your balance, you should make sure that the temperature of the scale and weight are equal. This detail should be considered because temperature differences can affect the results of calibration and checks.
- After use, put the standard weights into the storage box.
Standard Weight Calibration procedure
In order to best serve the customers, engineers at EMIN Vietnam have developed the Standard Weight Calibration procedure as follow:
Step 1, Prepare for calibration. In this step, standard instrument and the Standard Weight that requires calibration are needed.
Step 2, Begin the calibration
- Outside Check: Check for scratches, rust, labels (still or lost), ...
- Measurement check: Check quality indicators related to the publication of the manufacturer ...
Step 3, General handling
Illustration: Engineer in Emin Calibration Center is calibrating the Standard Weights
EMIN Vietnam’s Calibration and Verification center has been established since 2020 to provide after-sales services. Calibration and Verification center is thoroughly equipped with technical equipment, followed by the assistance from various equipment manufacturers around the globe. At the center, calibration of specialized equipment is successfully carried out by experienced engineers in EMIN Vietnam, ensuring fast, accurate, reliable procedure to meet the most demanding customers’ requirements). Such technical capacity can only be performed by very few technology businesses in Vietnam. Meanwhile, after tireless effort, the Calibration and Verification center of EMIN Vietnam is officially certified to be accredited by the ISO 17025 standard (Jan, 2021)
For further information about Standard Weight Calibration service, please contact
Equipment Verification - Calibration - Repair Service Center - EMIN Vietnam JSC
Address: No 11, Hoang Cau Moi Street, Trung Liet Ward Dong Da District, Ha Noi City
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Hotline: 0968.060.220