Universal Testing Machine Calibration service
With the aim of serving customers with the best after-sales services, EMIN Vietnam has established the Equipment Inspection - Calibration - Repair Service Center. With the support from numerous equipment manufacturers in the world, EMIN Vietnam possesses well-prepared calibrating instruments. EMIN Vietnam has successfully repaired and calibrated specialized equipment in Vietnam, ensuring the quickness, effectiveness and convenience for customers. Only few technical trading company in Vietnam do possess this technical capacity including EMIN Vietnam.
♦ Tensile test is very important, it allows us to determine the main mechanical properties are:
- Elastic Modul (Young's Modul): determined by the slope of the stress-strain curve in the elastic strain area.
- Yield strength: stress at the melting point of a metallic material during which plastic deformation occurs without increasing the test force.
- Tensile strength (Rm): Stress corresponding to maximum force (Fm)
- Percent Elongation the elongation of the gauge length at the moment of fracture as a percentage of the original gauge length (L0)
- Flexural strength is the lowest stress to permanently deform for a material under consideration.
- Compressive strength is the limit of compressive stress that causes a material to be deformed or destroyed
For further information and calibration requirements, Please contact
Equipment Inspection - Calibration - Repair Service Center - EMIN Vietnam JSC
Adress: No 11, Hoang Cau Moi Street, Trung Liet Ward Dong Da District, Ha Noi City
Email: email@example.com - Hotline: 097.251.2864 (Mr. Truong)