Vibration calibration service
With the aim of serving customers with the best after-sales services, EMIN Vietnam has established the Equipment Inspection - Calibration - Repair Service Center. With the support from numerous equipment manufacturers in the world, EMIN Vietnam possesses well-prepared calibrating instruments. EMIN Vietnam has successfully repaired and calibrated specialized equipment in Vietnam, ensuring the quickness, effectiveness and convenience for customers. Only few technical trading company in Vietnam do possess this technical capacity including EMIN Vietnam.
>> Vibration Meter Structure
Vibration meters are usually designed quite compact with many models.
In the most basic design, the machine is usually composed of the following parts:
- Remote controll
- Sensor for vibration measurement
The controller is connected to a cable and at the top is a sensor that measures vibration.
The machine can also be designed in the form of: the data collector is mounted directly to the motors that require vibration measurements to collect data or track the device for long periods of time.
>> Vibration Meter Applications
Vibration meter is specifically applied as follows:
Check the operating status of the machine
- This is the main application and also the most basic of the machine. This inspection is commonly used in factories, factories, where many machines operate.
- This device is intended for periodic inspection or immediate inspection with abnormal activity. This will help to check and promptly maintain it before a failure occurs to prevent damage from affecting production.
- In addition, this device is also used in conjunction with a noise meter to check the sound of machines working correctly. It is also considered as the most powerful device for diagnosing engine damage.
Quality inspection of products before leaving the factory
- For engine products and especially high-capacity engines, vibration is often used as an important factor in pre-factory air quality control.
Measuring civilian factors
- Several civil factors are measured such as vibration testing to determine the structure of buildings, test bridges, etc.
Some practical applications of vibration meters
- Measuring vibration of gearbox, turbine, ...
- Research portable power tools, ...
For further information about calibration service, visit our website at: https://emin.vn/en_US/calibration-inspection-service-985/pc.html
For further information and calibration requirements, Please contact
Equipment Inspection - Calibration - Repair Service Center - EMIN Vietnam JSC
Adress: No 11, Hoang Cau Moi Street, Trung Liet Ward Dong Da District, Ha Noi City
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Hotline: 097.251.2864 (Mr. Truong)