- Measuring System: Voltammetry
- Range: 2 – 100 µg/l Lead
50 – 2000 µg/l Copper
- Display: High clarity LCD with backlight
- Optimum Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- User Interface: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian language options
- Connectivity: USB-B
- Data Storage: 500 results including date, time, test ID and sample ID
- Size (W x L x H) & Weight: 170 x 126 x 116mm,, 975g (including batteries)
- Power Supply: 4 x AA batteries
SA1100 Lead Test Kit (PT430)
SA1100 Copper Test Kit (PT431)
- Rapid confirmation of contamination
The test delivers quick results, meaning immediate action can be taken to minimise the impact of contamination.
- High sensitivity, even at lower levels
With a lower limit of detection of 2 ppb of lead or 50 ppb of copper, the SA1100 provides high accuracy even when detecting the smallest heavy metal contamination.
- Advanced voltammetry method
The SA1100 can accurately determine concentrations of lead and copper in a wide range of sample types.