- Test Protocols: 37°C and 44°C temperature selections with up to 6 user-defined profiles from 20 - 50°C. User selectable time periods for all temperatures, automatic resuscitation period inclusion
- Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Control: Laser-trimmed thermistor pair with automatic temperature validation
- User Interface: On screen and audible prompts (incubator only) available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified).
- Data Log: Last five incubation cycles performance report
- Connectivity: Micro-USB connection to Windows and Android devices for data download and audible prompt upload via dedicated App
- Size & Weight: 110 x 123 x 145 mm, 690g
- Power Supply: Replaceable sealed lead acid battery with mains, vehicle and external charging options
- Power Consumption: High thermal efficiency heating system, 5 full cycles from a fully charged battery
- Microbiological Capacity: Dual incubators with consumables for 200 tests for Thermotolerant/Faecal Coliforms or Total Coliforms. Optional Nutridisk capability for additional parameters including Faecal Streptococci and E. coli
- Physico-Chemical Parameters: Ammonia, Arsenic, Free and Total Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrate, Nitrite, Turbidity, pH, Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids. Additional parameters available
- Size & Weight 2x heavy duty field cases, each 555 x 428 x 211 mm, 12 kg (M), 11 kg (C
Wagtech Potalab. Supplied in two cases: Microbiological (M) and Physico-Chemical (C).
Microbiological (M) Kit comprises:
• Dual Potalab Incubators with independent temperature control and audible prompts, 2 petri dish racks, high performance Lead Acid battery with capacity for at least 5 cycles per incubator, mains charger with international adaptors, vehicle socket battery power lead, crocodile clip power leads.
• Membrane Filtration assembly, bronze disc, pistol grip vacuum pump with no-kink silicone tubing, 5 Media Measuring Devices (MMDs), 38.1g Membrane Lauryl Sulfate Broth, 5 Pasteur pipettes, hand lens, forceps, 40 Aluminium re-usable petri dishes, 200 sterilised and sealed membrane filters, 200 absorbent pads, absorbent pad dispenser, steel sampling cup, sampling cable.
Physico-Chemical (C) Kit comprises:
• Photometer 7500 and light cap, 6 photometer cuvettes, photometer reagents for 200 tests for Free and Total Chlorine, Ammonia, Fluoride, Nitrite and Nitrate.
• Turbimeter Plus, SDVB calibration standards, 4 Turbimeter sample cuvettes, silicone oil, cleaning/oiling cloth.
• Palintest Arsenator Digital Arsenic Test System, unique three-stage filter assembly, conical flask, consumables for 200 Arsenic tests.
• Micro 800 pH/Temperature Meter with pH calibration buffers.
• Micro 800 Conductivity/TDS Meter with conductivity calibration standard.
• Cuvette brush, 2 Dilution tubes, crush/stir rods, De-ion pack, instructions
• High capacity microbiological analysis – dual incubators with independent temperature control for simultaneous determination of up to 40 samples. Suitable for thermotolerant or faecal coliforms and total coliforms
• Advanced physico-chemical analysis - includes the Photometer 7500, Turbimeter Plus, Palintest Ar enator and electrochemical meters for pH and conductivity/TDS
• Versatile and flexible – suitable for use in the laboratory, as a makeshift central water laboratory or as an entirely self-contained field kit with independent power.
- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기