THE PERFECT TOOL FOR TROUBLE SHOOTING,
START-UP & QUALITY CONTROL OF LOW
VOLTAGE AC INDUCTION MOTORS.
Know in a few minutes what the problem is: connections or cable,
electrical or mechanical, coil, internal fault or ground fault.
Make sure electrical motors, connections and cables are working in top condition.
Test new and stored spare motors. Test repaired motors to nd irregularities
or a possible faulty repair with di erent wire sizes, or wiring con guration.
Revolutionary tester goes far beyond what you
can see with only a Meg-OHM-Meter!
• Safe: De-energized testing
• Easy: As easy to use as any Meg-ohm-meter or multimeter
• Light: 1 pound, hand-held
• Batteries: They last for up to 10 hours of testing
• Best Value: Costs less than a good Meg-Ohm-Meter o ering a quick
return on your investment
What you will fi nd with the MOTOR GENIE®