Model: OSA 400 or Model OSA 425
- Wide spectral range for characterization of all CWDM and DWDM systems
- High wavelength and power accuracy
- Exclusive Channel Select option allows user to drop a wavelength for additional analysis for any modulation rate up to 40Gb/s (OSA 400)
- High ORR: up to 65 dBc at 50 GHz from peak (OSA 400)
- Easy-to-use one button complete spectral characterization
- User-defined configurations for custom CWDM and DWDM testing
- Simple measurement of wavelength, power, tilt and drift
Today competitive environment demands that networks offer exceptional performance and reliability with minimal down time. When characterizing and documenting such stringent performance levels, the CMA5000a Optical Spectrum Analysis (OSA) application is the ideal solution for facilitating accurate and efficient channel management, power balancing and tuning throughout the network. The OSA application lowers CWDM and DWDM installation and maintenance costs by providing industry leading spectral analysis of system critical parameters.
One tool does it all. With a spectral range from 1250 to 1650nm, the OSA module for the CMA5000a can easily test the full CWDM wavelength range while the ORR up to 65dB also makes it perfect for testing high-capacity DWDM systems - even with very tight channel spacing.
The Channel selection option then expands the measurement capabilities by allowing the user to detect and drop any channel from a DWDM system for further analysis. This filter provides a flat-top, sharp edge profile to increase signal to noise ratio and features a unique adjustable bandwidth, thus allowing it to work with any modulation rate and shape up to 40Gb/s.
With lab specifications, this OSA is ready for field operation and harsh environments. Its internal calibration is valid over all temperature ranges to give you accurate power and wavelength measurement in all conditions.