The VectorStar ME7838 Series broadband VNA offers the widest available single frequency sweep from 70 kHz to 110, 125, and 145 GHz with mmWave bands to 1.1 THz.
- The ME7838A4 system is a 4 port 70 kHz — 110/125 GHz broadband system.
- The system may be configured to include banded millimeter-wave modules up to 1.1 THz
- Industry-best calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- The system also supports the 3744x-Rx receiver for noise figure measurements to 125 GHz
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules (0.6 lb vs 7+ lbs and 1/50 the volume) offer low cost installation on smaller probe stations.
The VectorStar ME7838A4 Broadband system provides high performance 4 port measurements utilizing compact mmwave modules with industry-best calibration stability. While other broadband systems continue to provide raw performance with negative directivity in critical frequency bands, the ME7838 series, which includes the ME7838A4 4 port system, is the only broadband system with positive raw directivity in all bands. The result is better calibration stability and better measurement stability with significantly longer time between calibrations for accurate measurements and improved productivity.
The new ME7838A4 takes high performance 4 port broadband measurements to a new level by incorporating the Anritsu 3743A mmWave module. The 3743A module combines Anritsu developed Nonlinear Transmission Line (NLTL) technology in a small, compact high performance mmWave module.
All VectorStar ME7838 broadband systems include an RF VNA architecture using bridges instead of couplers to extend frequencies down to the RF bands (operational to 40 kHz) for near-DC analysis with excellent dynamic range.
Broadband VNA Configurations:
|ME7838A||70 kHz — 110 GHz, operational 40 kHz to 125 GHz, Broadband VNA, 1 mm coax output|
|ME7838E||70 kHz — 110 GHz, Broadband VNA, 1 mm coax output|
|ME7838D||70 kHz — 145 GHz, Broadband VNA, 0.8 mm coax output|
|ME7838A4||70 kHz — 110 GHz, operational to 40 kHz — 125 GHz, 4 Port Broadband VNA, 1 mm coax output|