- Simultaneous sweep captures all S-parameters in one sweep, increasing production throughput
- High output power allows measurement of high attenuation devices
- Industry leading dynamic range enables measurement of very low reflection artifacts
- Excellent corrected directivity minimizes measurement uncertainty
- SmartCal auto calibration unit reduces calibration and setup time
- Time domain with time gating option grants easier and faster fault identification
- Modern LAN interface for remote control is faster than GPIB
- A common GUI and SCPI interface within the ShockLine family
- UE – micro coaxial RF connectors
- UE – Antennas, switches, diplexers, UE Front End Modules (FEM)
- RF (FAKRA) connectors
- Passive Component Testing
- System calibration
- Path-loss characterization
- General s-parameter and time domain measurements
The MS46522B is a series of 2-port Performance ShockLine Vector Network Analyzers. Delivering an unprecedented level of value and performance, including best-in-class dynamic range, the Performance series lowers cost-of-test and speeds time to market in numerous testing applications up to 8.5 GHz. These applications include designing and manufacturing mobile network equipment, mobile devices, automotive cables, high-speed data interconnects and system integration components.
The MS46522B has modern architecture featuring 2 independent sources and 4 receivers. It has a unique sweep capability called Simultaneous Sweep which allows the two independent sources to sweep at the same time resulting in the measurement of forward and reverse S-parameters in a single sweep! Therefore, it takes half the time of traditional sweeps to make a full 2-port measurement.
The MS46522B series comes in a 3U high chassis and use the same GUI, software, command syntax, drivers, and programming environments as the rest of the ShockLine family.
– Phase Shifters
System Integration Applications
|MS46522B-010||50kHz — 8.5 GHz|
|MS46522B-001||Rack mount, adds handles and removes feet for shelf-mounting into a 19 in. universal rack|
|MS46522B-002||Time domain with time gating|