Model MT9083C2 (ACCESS Master base unit, Enhanced display for indoor/outdoor use)
Model: MT9083C2-053 (1310/1550 nm, SM General-purpose model for construction, maintenance and fault location)
Model: MT9083C2-057 (1310/1550/1625 nm, SM General-purpose plus enhanced macrobend detection at 1625 nm)
Includes ACCESS Master OTDR, AC charger/adapter, line cord, battery pack (1), printed quick user guide and user manual (CD).
The ACCESS Master MT9083C2 features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation (up to 12 hours), increased operating temperature range (-10°C to 50°C) and new short-cut keys.
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit – single mode, multimode or both
- ITU-T recommended 1650 nm for in-service troubleshooting
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
- Automated connector PASS/FAIL based on IEC 61300-3-35
- Larger (7-inch), higher resolution (800 x 400) display with LED backlight
- Longer battery operation time: Up to 12 hours
- Wider operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Lighter – only 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs)
High Performance Series Features:
- Expanded dynamic range up to 46 dB
- Ability to test ultra-long haul fiber spans (>200 km) quickly and with minimal averaging
- Complete testing of PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to an industry-leading 1 x 128 splits
- Significantly reduced testing time for common fiber spans ranging from 10 km to 100 km
Until now, installing and maintaining optical networks required technicians to carry a variety of equipment which was not only cumbersome, but also expensive. Hearing this common complaint, Anritsu engineers have developed their new line of the ACCESS Master MT9083. The MT9083C2 test sets are designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macrobend detection feature for identifying installation issues. They feature multiple wavelengths and options to satisfy any network testing requirement: access or metro, FTTx or LAN...all without straining your budget.
For customers installing and maintaining metro area or core networks, the MT9083C2 offers an automated fiber construction application and multiple wavelengths including specialty applications.
Additional features include an integrated light source and power meter plus options to customize the unit including higher range power meters, visual fault locator (VFL) and connector inspection microscope to ensure complete network evaluation with a single tool.
*This device comes with Linux software. The customer has a right to obtain, modify and redistribute the source codes of this software. Please request from "Contact Us" at the top of this page. Please understand that we cannot respond to questions concerning the content of Linux source codes.