C.A 6681E transmitter
- Screen: LCD screen with display of functions and bargraph
- Output signal frequency: 125 kHz
- External voltage measurement range: 12 to 600 VAC/DC
- Functions: Digital coding of signals for easy signal identification, selection of transmission signal code, torch function
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Dimensions: 190 x 89 x 42.5 mm
- Weight: 420 g with battery
- Electrical safety: 300 V CAT III
C.A 6681R receiver
- Screen: Backlit LCD with display of functions and bargraph, transmission code, receiver and transmitter battery-charge status
- Detection Depth
+ Single-pole application : 0 to 2 m
+ Two-pole application: 0 to 0,5 m
+ Simple looping line: Up to 2.5 m
- Identification of mains voltage: Approximately 0 to 0.4 m
- Functions: Automatic shutdown, automatic or manual adjustment of reception sensitivity, torch function
- Power supply: 241.5 x 78 x 38.5 mm
- Dimensions: 340 x 300 x 200 mm
- Weight: 360 g with batteries
State at delivery:
delivered in a hard case with 1 set of red/black 4 mm isolated banana leads (straight male / elbowed male), 1 set of 2 crocodile clips, 1 stake for earthing,1 x 9 V battery, 6 x 1.5 V AAA batteries, 1 measurement adapter for B22 socket (bayonet), 1 adapter for E14 socket (screw-in), 1 mains socket adapter and 1 operating manual in 5 languages.
The C.A 6681 LOCAT-N cable and metal-pipe detector is ideal for housing renovation, building maintenance and operations after incidents. Self-employed electricians or heating engineers, plumbers and telecommunication installation specialists will find the LOCAT-N ideal for all configurations, whether current-carrying or not.
Comprising a transmitter and a receiver each equipped with a large LCD screen, the LOCAT-N ensures reliable detection and maximum immunity to disturbances. It provides digital, visual and audio indications of the presence of cables or pipes for intuitive tracking.
Identify a fuse, circuit-breaker, etc.
Track a cable in a wall
Determine the location of a cut in the circuit
Locate cable ducts in a house
Detect buried conductors
Locate pipes (copper, steel)
Track plastic pipes
Identification of a pair in a strand
Dedicated accessories for measurements on lighting sockets or directly on 2P+E power sockets are also delivered as standard. This means the product is ready to use.