- Display: LEDs + backlit digital display
- Voltage absence testing (VAT
+ Voltage: 12 Vac≤ U ≤ 1,000 Vac; 12 Vdc≤ U ≤ 1,400 Vdc; 1.0 V to 299.0 Vac/dc; 300 V to 1,000 Vac/ 1,400 Vdc
+ Frequency: DC, 16 2/3 to 800 Hz
+ Impedance: > 500 kΩ
+ Max. peak current: 3.5 mA RMS
+ Polarity indication: Yes
+ Redundant hazardous-voltage indication: The ELV (Extra-Low Voltage) LED indicates that the voltage is higher than the SELV (Safety Extra-Low Voltage) with the rate at which it flashes proportional to the voltage level
+ Stray voltage detection: Yes (by low-impedance load switching)
- RCD tripping: Yes (by low-impedance load switching)(approx. 30 mA at 230 V)
- Phase/Neutral identification: Above 50 V (45 - 65 Hz); Above 150 V (16 2/3 - 45 Hz)
- Continuity & Resistance
+ Buzzer trigger threshold: 100 Ω typical (150 Ω max.)
+ Extended continuity test (resistance): 0.5 Ω to 2,999 kΩ
+ Test current / Open-circuit voltage : ≤ 1 mA / ≤ 3.3 V
- Phase rotation: 2-wire method with microprocessor
+ Ph/Ph voltage: 50 V ≤ U ≤ 1,000 Vac (45 - 400 Hz)
+ Buzzer: Intermittent beep for Voltage Detection ; Continuous beep for continuity
+ Standards and electrical safety: IEC 61243-3:2009, EN 61243-3:2010, IEC 61010 1,000 V CAT IV
+ Enclosure protection: IP65
+ Climatic conditions: -15 °C to +45 °C (Class N)
+ Battery life: > 2,500 x 10 s measurements
+ Dimensions / weight: 228 x 60 x 39 mm (without test probes) / 350 g approx
Thiết bị tiêu chuẩn : delivered with 1 operating manual in 5 languages, 2 x 1.5V LR06/AA batteries, 1 set of removable test probes Ø 2 mm with crystal safety cover, 1 probe-tip protection, 1 Velcro strap.
Accessories & replacement parts
CAT IV test probes for VATs P01102123Z
Test probes Ø 2 mm for VATs P01102124Z
Test probes Ø 4 mm for VATs P01102125Z
Probe-tip protection for VATs P01102126Z
CAT IV IP2X probes for VATs P01102127Z
IP2X Ø 4 mm probes for VATs P01102128Z
MultiFix bag, 120 x 320 x 60 mm P01298076
C.A 753 measurement adapter P01191748Z
for European 2P+E sockets
The C.A 773 VAT is an essential tool for electricians to check that no voltage is present before working on any electrical installation connected to the network.
Compliant with IEC 61243-3 Edition 2, it can be used to work on any 1,000 V CAT IV, indoors or outdoors.
To meet the requirements of the standards in certain countries, this tester is available in two versions: equipped with IP2X accessories or without.
The C.A 773 has a backlit digital display in addition to the LEDs for viewing the measurement results.
It is fitted with a redundant safety system in the event of power supply faults; the ELV LED flashes when the voltage exceeds 50 VAC / 120 VDC.
The C.A 773's comprehensive Autotest checks the electrical circuits, the power supply, the displays and the condition of the measurement leads.
Phase rotation measurement is practical, simple and quick with the 2-wire microprocessor system.
Safety is ensured when testing Residual Current Device (RCD) tripping by means of a double control system; both hands are necessary to press the 2 buttons simultaneously.
Audible and visual continuity testing is provided in compliance with Appendix B of the standard. The tester can also detect stray voltages and offers unipolar phase identification.
The test probe and leads can be removed. The C.A 753 measurement accessory (optional) can be used for quick, easy testing of European and Schuko 2P+E power sockets.
- CAT IV 1,000 V
- Full autotest
- Voltage detection, LED display + backlit digital display: 12 VAC ≤ U ≤ 1,000 VAC • 12 VDC ≤ U ≤ 1,400 VDC
- Frequency: DC, 162/3 to 800 Hz
- Stray voltage detection
- Unipolar phase detection (a single contact)
- Two-pole phase-sequence testing with 2-wire method = a third hand is not required
- Continuity test with audible and visual indication (R < 100 Ω)
- Extended continuity test with visual indication for R < 0.5 Ω to 2.999 kΩ
- RCD trip test
- Complies with EN 61243-3 Ed.2009, EN 61243-3 Ed.2010 & IEC 61010 1000 V CAT IV
- Climatic conditions: -15 °C to +45 °C (Class N)
- Battery life > 2,500 x 10 s measurements
- Removable lead and test probe
- Delivered complete and ready to use