- Number of channels: 4U / 4I
- Number of inputs: 5V / 4I
- Voltage (TRMS AC+DC): 2 V to 1,000 V
+ Voltage ratio: Up to 500 kV
- Current (TRMS AC+DC):
+ MN clamps: MN93 : 500 mA to 200 AAC ; MN93A : 0,005 AAC to 100 AAC
+ C193 clamp: 1 A to 1000 AAC
+ AmpFlex® or MA clamps: 30 A to 6500 AAC
+ PAC93 clamp: 1 A to 1300 AAC/DC
+ E3N clamp: 50 MA to 100 AAC/DC
+ Current ratio: Up to 60 kA
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 69 Hz
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ
- Energy values : Wh, varh, VAh, VADh
- Harmonics : Yes
+ THD : Yes, orders 0 to 50, phase
+ Expert mode: Yes
- Transients : 210
- Flicker (Pst and Plt): Yes
- Inrush mode : Yes > 10 minutes
- Unbalance: Yes
- Recording Min/Max of a selection of parameters at max. sampling rate: 2 weeks to several years
- Alarm: 10,000 of 40 different types
- Peak: Yes
- Vectorial representation: Automatic
- Display: TFT colour ¼ VGA screen, 320 x 240, diagonal 148 mm
- Capture of screens and curves: 50
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010 1 000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV
- Protection : IP67
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours
- Communication interface: USB
- Power supply: 9.6 V NiMH rechargeable battery or mains power supply
- EN50160 report: Yes with DataView®software
- Dimensions : 270 x 250 x 180 mm/ 3.7 kg
State at delivery: Delivered with bag no. 22, USB cable, IP67 mains power cable, 4 AmpFlex® 450 IP67 A196 current sensors, 5 x IP67 BB196 black banana leads, 5 lockable crocodile clips, 12-colour identification kit for the leads and inputs, anti-scratch screen-protection film (mounted), USB cable, mains power cable, mains power pack, safety datasheet, 1 CD containing multi-language operating manual and 1 CD containing PC software for data recovery (Power Analyzer Transfer).
C.A 8435, the rugged, waterproof IP67 Qualistar+:
Indoor and outdoor use, even when it is raining
5 voltage inputs, 4 current inputs
Continuous recording of all the parameters simultaneously
Monitoring with alarms
All types of installations
The "all-terrain" Qualistar for all seasons!
The Qualistar Plus power and energy quality analyser is ideal for quick network quality checks and effective analysis of the results.
EVEN MORE NEW FEATURES!
Version V4 of the Qualistar+ includes major new functions:
- Inrush over a period of up to 10 minutes
- Integration of all the DC components
- Calculation of the distortion voltages and currents
- Measurement of P, Q, S and D power values, total and per phase
- Calculation of Pst & Plt flicker values
- Large choice of units available: kW, Joule, nuclear toe, non-nuclear toe, BTU, etc.
- Up to 40 alarms can be set simultaneously!
- Recording mode: recording starts immediately
Specially designed to save time!
Ideal for the needs of inspection and maintenance departments, the Qualistar models are designed for quick verification of network quality and simple processing of the results.
The keyboard is divided into immediately-identifiable areas (direct functions, Pop-up menus, cursor, etc.) and the wide colour screen (diagonal 148 mm) uses the same pictograms as the keyboard. The display modes are structured. These direct-access functions help save extra time.
Specific caps have been developed to ensure that the C.A 8435 analyser is waterproof.