• Measurement up to 100,000 RPM
• Contact and non-contact measurement
• Wide range of functions available: rotation speed, linear, counting frequency, period
• Possibility of programming and storage capacity for the C.A 1727
• USB link for processing the records on PC for the C.A 1727
- RPM function
+ Range: 6 to 100,000 RPM
+ Accuracy: 10-4 R ± 6 cts
- m/min function:
+ Range: 0.6 to 60,000 m/min
+ Accuracy: 10-4 R ± 1 increment
- Hz function
+ Range: 0 .1 to 10,000 Hz
+ Accuracy: 4 x 10-5 R ± 4 cts
- ms function
+ Range: 0.1 t o 10,0 00 ms
+ Accuracy: 10-4 R ±5 cts
- Ratio function
+ Range: 10 to 10,000 %
+ Accuracy: 0.1% to 1%
-Counting function: 0 to 99,999 events
+ Range: 0 to 99,999 events
+ Accuracy: ± 1 event
+ Min., Max., HOLD, Smoothing
+ High and low alarms
+ 4,000 alarms
- Dimensions / Weight: 21 x 72 x 47 mm / 250 g
State at delivery: delivered in a hard case with 1 FRB F connector, a 9 V battery, 1 set of 15 reflective strips (length: 0.1 m), 1 operating manual on CD and 1 printed quick startup guide , 1 TACHOGRAPH software on CD-Rom.
- Mechanical accessories kit P01174902
- End fittings (set of 3) P01174903
- Reflective strips (15 x 0.1 m strips) P01101797
- FRB F connector P01101785
- TACHOGRAPH software on CD-Rom P01174835
- Cable: USB-A to USB-B P01295293
With its rotary switch, the C.A 1725 is simple to use and offers numerous measurement possibilities with or without contact.
Measurement by photo-reflection for no-contact measurement: a reflective strip is positioned on the part to be tested.
Contact measurement with accessories: a mechanical adapter (cylinder, cone or calibrated wheel) converts the rotation speed into pulses which are then measured by the tachometer.
The digital display shows a 42-segment bargraph, the functions selected, the alarm thresholds, etc.
The rotary switch gives direct access to 7 different measurement units (RPM, Hz, etc.) and each key on the keyboard corresponds to a function (MIN MAX, Smoothing, alarms, etc.).