- Display: 6,000-count backlit display + 61-segment bargraph
- Acquisition: True RMS
- Autorange or manual: Yes
- Bandwidth: 3 kHz (V) / 1 kHz (A)
- Best accuracy: 0.2 %
- AC voltage: 6 calibres – 1,000 V - Resolution: 0.01 mV
- AC LowZ voltage: 4 calibres – 1,000 V - Resolution: 0.001 V
- DC voltage: 6 calibres – 1,000 V - Resolution: 0.01 mV
- AC current / DC current: With 1 mV/A clamp: 1 calibre - 600 A; Resolution: 0.1 A
- Resistance measurement: 6 calibres - 60 MΩ - Resolution: 0.1 Ω
- Audible continuity / Diode test: Yes / Yes
- No-contact voltage detection (NCV): Yes
- Display Hold function: Yes
- Power supply: 9 V alkaline battery (6LF22)
- Leakproofing: IP54
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 75 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Electrical safety (IEC 61010): 600 V CAT IV / 1,000 V CAT III
2 measurement leads equipped with test probes, a 9 V alkaline battery and an operating manual in 5 languages
- C.A 1871 infrared probe for multimeter P01651610Z
- C.A 801 single-channel temperature adapter P01652401Z
- C.A 803 two-channel temperature adapter with differential measurement P01652411Z
- Multi-position DMM mounting accessory P01102100Z
- 100 A 1,000/1 AC current clamp MINI03 model P01105103Z
- 600 A AC/DC current clamp PAC10 model P01120070
This compact digital multimeter meets the needs of any self-employed electrician.
It is simple to use and exceptionally easy to read thanks to its 6,000-count backlit display with bargraph.
There are two "Off" positions for greater effectiveness, including one which allows no-contact voltage detection. The screen lights up when near to a live cable.
If it is hooked up to a current clamp, it can measure currents up to 600 A in total safety.
multimeter functions :
- CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1,000V
- TRMS measurements
- Large 6,000-count backlit display (digit height: 8 mm)
- 61-segment bargraph
- Compact casing with built-in shockproof protection
- Double OFF position
- NCV (no-contact voltage detection)
- VLow Z low-impedance voltage measurement to avoid stray voltages.
- Measurement up to 1,000 V
- 60mV range
- AC or DC current measurement up to 600 A with current clamp (1mv/A AC or DC) with direct reading of the measurement in Amperes
- Compatible with the multi-function mounting accessory
The "C.A 5231 KIT" reference comprises a C.A 5231 multimeter accompanied by a MINI 03 100 AAC current clamp.