● Total dimension: 1460×602×1700mm
● Input power: three-phase, five-wire AC 380V±10% 50Hz/60Hz
● Output power: AC 220V safety socket output
● Milling machine semi-physical parameter:
Workbench moving stroke: X 120mm,Y 120mm,Z 150mm
Maximum moving speed of the table: 3000mm/min
Maximum spindle speed: 1400r/min 25W
● Capacity: < 5.0KVA
■ Optional (System)
● Siemens system
● Fanuc system
● GSK system
● The DLSKL-XMate2 educational CNC trainer milling machine adopts "FANUC 0i mate MD" of Fanuc, X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis are controlled by FANUC servo motor, spindle motor is driven by frequency converter.
● This device organically combines the machine's electrical parts with mechanical parts, it consists of CNC system, frequency converter spindle system, electrical control panels, power control section, servo drives control part and machine tool semi-physical simulation model, it displays all the action of the machine tool.
● The device can complete a number of teaching and training such as CNC system installation, parameter setting, fault diagnosis and repair, assembly debugging, CNC programming and machining operations.