A mini ultrasound scanner was designed specifically for dog breeders to enable them independent examination of dogs to confirm or exclude pregnancy. It is also designed for veterinarians who need an easy-to-use and cheap ultrasound for pregnancy detection.
Why should you have DRAMIŃSKI DogScan?
It is the best-selling ultrasound for large dog breeding farms, where it is used for super fast, independent pregnancy diagnostics. The ultrasound scanner allows for:
- early detection of pregnancy in bitches on a breeding farm,
- fast examination of the animal,
- estimating the number of pups before birth,
- observation of foetus during pregnancy,
- reducing the cost of running a breeding farm.
- planning the sale o pups already at the stage of pregnancy.
Features of the device
- simple design and user-friendliness,
- strong, aluminium casing resistant to shocks and moisture,
- very small size,
- internal battery lasts for 4 h. 30 min. of continuous work,
- battery charging lasts only 2 hours,
- functional membrane keyboard,
- high quality 5″ TFT LCD display to guarantee a clear and bright image,
- permanently connected 5 MHz abdominal probe.
The set includes:
- scanner’s body,
- carrying strap, which allows hanging the device on the neck,
- fixed mechanical abdominal probe,
- internal package,
- power cable for the charger,
- bottle of ultrasound gel,
- transport case.
|Dimensions||17.0 x 15.0 x 5.5 cm|
|Unit weight||1300 g|
|Probe weight||265 g|
|Image presentation (projection) mode||B Mode – live imaging|
|Type and probe frequency||mechanical, sector (abdominal) 5.0 MHz|
|Penetration range||7, 10, 12, 15, 20 cm|
|Display||5.0 inch TFT LCD|
|Battery||Internal Li-Ion battery pack, 14.4V, 3.1Ah|
|Continuous operation on fully charged battery||about 4 h. 30 min.|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Battery exhausted indicator||automatic – acoustic and visual signal|
|Operating temperature range||+5°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature range||0°C to + 45°C|