Weight Version with a cable: 817 g
Weight Version without a cable: 634 g
Probe length: 56 cm
Connection cable length(only version with a cable): 140 cm
Dimensions of reader: 11.5 x 8.5 x 20.5 cm
Power supply: 9 volt battery, type 6F-22
Battery low indication: ndicated automatically
Current intensity: ~ 4 mA
Operating time: about 100 h of non stop work
Display: LCD, 3.5 digits
Moisture measuring range: 10 – 80 %
Temperature measuring range:1 – 100 °C
Advantages of hay and straw moisture tester
- The most durable device for measuring hay and straw moisture available on the market.
- Allows for a fast reaction when conducting necessary actions to avoid risk and potential losses resulting from too high moisture level.
- It is equipped in a transparent LCD display. An option to read the average, minimum and maximum moisture value for the inspected batch of hay or straw.
- The device is equipped in an additional temperature measurement feature.
- The probe is made of stainless steel which guarantees durability and resistance to corrosion. Ergonomically shaped handle helps to conduct measurements in a tightly compressed material.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Has an option to modify readings.