Main attributes of the ultrasound scanner
- Screen: LCD with a backlight LED 10.4”, LCD touch panel
- Doppler functions: PWD (Pulse Wave Doppler), Color Doppler, PDI (Power Doppler)
- Imaging modes: B Mode, B+B Mode, B+M Mode
Cine loop record
Cine loop of any length allows for accurate checking of the examined organ.
- Integrated PC
- Memory: easy image and cine loop saving to an internal disk and ability to export images
- External ports: USB 2.0, LAN, VGA
|Unit weight||3.5 kg (without attached battery)|
|Dimensions||32.5 x 21.0 x 8.0 cm|
|Frequency||2 to 14 MHz (depending on the probe type used)|
|Image presentation (projection) mode||B Mode, B+B Mode, B+M Mode|
|Doppler||PWD (Pulse Wave Doppler), Color Doppler, PDI (Power Doppler)|
|Probes||convex 2–8 MHz,|
microconvex 4–9 MHz,
linear 60 mm 5–10 MHz,
linear 40 mm 6–14 MHz,
endovaginal 9–4 MHz,
endorectal 5–10 MHz
|Number of head ports||one port|
|Monitor||10.4” LCD with LED backlight, LCD touch panel|
|User panel||menu in English, control of all parameter image optimisation setting|
|Dimensioning||high-quality imaging, 256 greyscale shades,|
extensive diagnostic possibilities, full dimensioning options
|Power supply||1. AC adapter – power in: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, ~1.5 A; power out: 18 V DC, ~3.34 A|
2. bartery pack Li-Ion, 14.4V, 6,2Ah
|Power consumption||~ 2,2 A|
|Continuous operation on fully charged battery||about 2 hours|
|External ports||USB 2.0, LAN, VGA|
|Memory||image and cine loop saving to an internal disk with description, pacient’s data and date|
|Low bartery indicator||graphic presentation of battery level|
|+10°C to +45°C|
|Storage temperature||+5°C to +45°C|
Light, fully mobile. Operates on AC power or battery. Complex ultrasound diagnostics at the patient’s bed.
… and more
- Changing a probe without turning off the device.
- The system automatically recognises a connected probe.
- Presets for various parts of the human body (abdominal membrane, small organs, vessels, etc.).
- Personal settings.
- Accessories: a stand on wheels, metal base, extra batteries, transport case
The set includes:
- stand (optional),
- one probe (optional: convex 2-8 MHz/50 EP, convex 2-5MHz/60EP, linear 6-14MHz/40EP, linear 5-10 MHz/40EP, linear 5-10MHz/60EP ),
- power supply,
- charger with a cable,
- two batteries (an option to buy more),
- transport case,