DRAMIŃSKI SonTrace system has been designed for budding veterinary practitioners, who need a portable and economic ultrasound scanner. SonTrace is a solution that allows for building one’s own ultrasound scanner based on his or her own notebook or PC. The system can be carried in a laptop bag. It is powered by a computer USB2.0 At the same time, the ultrasound scanner may be used in the office as a stationary device.
Why should you have DRAMIŃSKI SonTrace?
- An economic solution for budding veterinary practitioners or students interested in ultrasonography.
- Functional and easy to use software with a wide range of options available (dimensioning, cine loop, saving diagnostic images, etc.).
- A universal 5.0 MHz broadband probe (sector, mechanical probe) for abdominal examinations.
- Fully mobile ultrasound system that can can always have with you.
The set includes:
- Sontrace – electronic probe operating system that works with a computer via USB
- 5.0MHz sector mechanical probe or an optional 7.5MHz probe (abdominal)
- a CD with Dramiński SonTrace System software
- transport packaging
- USB connecting cable
|Dimensions||11.5 x 8.0 x 3.5 cm|
|Unit weight||250 g without probe|
|Imaging mode||real-time imaging:
|Cine loop||max 256 frames (ca. 20 sec.)|
|Frequency and type of probes||Mechanical, sector, abdominal 5.0 MHz
Mechanical, sector, abdominal 7.5 MHz
|Penetration depth (depending on the probe type)||7, 10, 12, 15, 20 cm|
|Penetration angle||90° for abdominal probes|
|Function controls||Computer keyboard (keyboard shortcuts)
Mouse cursor (laptop touchpad or a mouse)
|Image memory capacity||Limited by computer HDD disk capacity|
|Power supply||Computer USB2.0 port, 5 V|
|Operating temperature range||+ 5°C to + 40°C|
|Storage temperature range||0°C to + 45°C|