Power Supply: 3 AAA Ni-H built-in batteries. When fully recharged it will last over12 hours of operation. 90-240VAC for the charger
Velocity: 0 ~ ±40 ft/s (0 ~±12m/s), bi-directional
Display: 4 line×16 English letters LCD back lit, can display total flow, flow rate, velocity and eter running status etc.
Units Rate Totalized: User Configured (English and Metric);
Rate and Velocity Display; (FWD, NET, REV or BATCH) gallons, ft³, barrels, lbs, liters, m³,kg
Output: Frequency, RS232; options: up to 8 GB Data logger
Accuracy: ±1.0%~2.0% of reading at rates >0.5 m/s
±0.005 m/s of reading at rates <0.5 m="" s="" span="">
Sensitivity: Flow Rate: 0.001ft/s (0.0003m/s)
Repeatability: 0.2% of reading
Security Keypad lockout, access code enable
Dimensions and Weight: 100*204*34 Weight: <0.5kg
Liquid Types Supported: Virtually most any liquid containing less than 2% total suspended
solids (TSS) or aeration
Suited Liquid Temperature
Std. Temp.: -40℃~121℃
High Temp.: -40℃~250℃
Pipe Size option
Std M transducer: DN40-1000 (40-1000mm)
L transducer: DN1000-4500 (1000-4500mm)
S transducer: DN20-50 (20-50mm)
K type transducer: DN20-50 (20-50mm)
Dimensions and Weight
S: Size:42*25*25; weight:<0.2kg
M: Size:60*43*43; weight:<0.5kg
L: Size:80*53*53; weight:<1.0kg
Data Logger Software
Optional 512M to 8GB SD card
Windows-based Software Utility, data logging, data report, and data curve and analyze.
Series DMTFH Handheld Transit Time Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- Carefully designed so that is very compact and ease to use.
- Principle of Transit Time and MultiPulseTM Technology.
- Can be used for mobile measurement, flow rate calibration, data comparing, meters running status checking.
- A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent, etc.
- Data Logger functions. The capacity is based on users’ choice, and the maximum can reach 8GB. Users can store 5 years data in it at least and user can read, edit and export the data for reference and analysis.
Note: K mode transducers utilize the Round-Clamp method, and the transducers transmitting and receiving sides are connected with the pipe surface thoroughly to acquire enough coupling area, better reliability, stability, etc.