Made in USA
Warranty: 12 months
- Portable isotropic 3-axis EM field antenna with broadband response.
- Wide field dynamic range: 10 mV/m – 300 V/m @30-3000 MHz.
- Noise Level ~3 mV/m @ 1 GHz @ BW 1 KHz.
- Broad frequency range: 30 MHz- 3 GHz.
- Probe directivity: Omnidirectional.
- Calibration accuracy: +/- 1 dB.
- Linearity deviation Defined by SA.
- Typically, better than +/- 0.5 dB.
- Rotational isotropicity (typ.): +/- (1.5-3) dB.
- Recommended SA BW: 30 KHz (min BW 1 KHz )
- Special 1.5 m (5 ft.) low loss high flexibility cable (supplied with unit). Cable has multiple ferrite beads to minimize cable effects on the measured field
- Design: rugged portable enclosure. Antenna head is mounted on nonmetal handle with output connector detachable from the power unit.
- Probe clip and nonmetal portable tripod are provided. Operating temperature: 0 C° to 50° C, RH 10%-90%, noncondensing. Temperature error: <0.08 dB/°C.
- Dimensions: Antenna: (LxD) 225×70 mm,9.0×2.75 inch.
- Power unit: (LxWxD) 95x58x32 mm, 3.75×2.25×1.25 inch.
- Weight: Antenna: 0.66 lb. (300 g),
- Power Unit: 0.44 lb. (200 g).
- Battery operation time: 16 hr. NiMHd rechargeable battery.
- Charge, fast charge and low battery indicator.
- Calibration: Every antenna, cable and power module calibrated together with 5 feet cable for AF. NIST or UK NPL traceable
- Calibration Certificate is supplied with each unit.
- Accessories: Omnifield Antenna® comes in foam padded hard carrying case and includes the OFA-S antenna, PU-5S power module, cable, tripod, plastic clip and product documentation.