Rated output voltage: Rated output voltage: 0～40kV
Resonant voltage waveform: sine wave, waveform distortion rate <1.0%
Maximum tested product current: 1.75A 14A
Maximum test capacity: 560kVA
Output frequency: 30～300Hz
Working time: Continuous working time is 60min under full power output
Quality factor: 30～90
Input working power: Three-phase 380V±5%, 50Hz
Ambient temperature: -15℃～+40℃
Relative humidity: <90RH%, no condensation
The system is consisted by below units：
-Variable Frequency Power supply
-Accessories Carrycase (connection wires)
Application and requirement:
1. Meet the 15.6kV/1000MVA generator AC withstand voltage test, capacitance≤1.4uF, test frequency 45~65Hz, test voltage U≤34.8kV (2Un+3). Test time: 1 minute
2. Meet 10kV/300mm2 cable AC withstand voltage test, capacitance≤1.12uF, test frequency 30~300Hz, test voltage U≤22kV. Test time: 5 minutes
3. Meet 35kV/300mm2 cable AC withstand voltage test, capacitance≤0.398uF, test frequency 30~300Hz, test voltage U≤52kV. Test time: 60 minutes
4. Meet the AC withstand voltage test of 10kV transformer, switch, etc., capacitance ≤0.0006uF, test frequency 30~300Hz, test voltage U≤35kV. Test time: 1 minute.
Device capacity determination:
The capacity of the equipment is designed to be 560kVA/40kV divided into 8 reactors, and the single reactor is 40kV/1.75A/70H in combination to meet the test requirements of the above-mentioned tested product.
1. 15.6kV/1000MW generator, electric capacity ≤1.4μF, test frequency 45-65Hz, test voltage 34.8kV.
Use 8 reactors in parallel, at this time the inductance is L=70/8=8.6H
Test frequency f=1/2π√LC=1/(2×3.14×√8.6×1.4×10-6)=45.2Hz.
Test current I=2πfCUTest =2π×45.2×1.4×10-6×34.8×103=13.77A
When 8 reactors are used in parallel, the maximum current is 14A, so 14A>13.77A, this set of equipment can meet the requirements of the above tested product.
2. 15.6kV/10MW generator, electric capacity ≤0.1μF, test frequency 45-65Hz, test voltage 34.8kV.
Use 1 reactor, at this time the inductance is L=70
Test frequency f=1/2π√LC=1/(2×3.14×√70×0.1×10-6)=60Hz.
Test current I=2πfCUTest =2π×60×0.1×10-6×34.8×103=1.15A
The maximum current of 1 reactor is 1.75A, so 1.75A>1.15A, this set of equipment can meet the requirements of the above tested product.
Conclusion: The device capacity is set to 560kVA/40kV, divided into 8 reactors, and the single reactor is 40/1.75A/70H in combination to meet the test requirements of the tested product.