10000 and above（1）
Working power supply: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz
Instrument weight: 3.8 kg
Instrument dimension: 325 mm（L）×225 mm（W）×125 mm（H）
Use of temperature: -10℃～50℃
Relative humidity: ≤90%，No dew
Turns ratio test is very important in order to find out the transformer has the right ratio corresponding on its rated voltage in primary and secondary. EPTTR-D is three phase, automatically test set specially designed for turns ratio, group test, PT and CT polarity measurements of power, distribution and instrument transformer.
- It has the function of blind measurement, that is, to perform variable ratio and group test when there is no connection between high and low voltage.
- Based on the test of conventional transformer, Z-type transformer and PT sample, the polarity test function of CT variable ratio is added, and the application field is wider
- Wide range and high accuracy, the variable ratio measurement range can reach 10,000, and the test accuracy can be guaranteed 0.3% when the maximum value is 10,000.
- It has perfect protection functions such as reverse connection protection and output short circuit protection.
- 5.6-inch super industrial high-brightness color LCD screen, still visible under strong sunlight.
- Equipped with printer, facilitate data printing
- It can be stored locally and on USB memory.