Test Current: <20mA, 40mA, 200mA, 1A, 5A
1Ω-250Ω (40mA) 100Ω-20KΩ (<20mA)
Measuring precision: ±0.2%(±2digits)
Data storage: 1000 groups
Power source: AC 220V±22V，50Hz±1 Hz; Fuse 2A
Max consumption: 200W
Working condition: Temperature:0°～40°; ＜90% RH, no condensation
Oversize: L360mm X W290mmX H170mm
Weight: Tester 6.45kg; Test leads carrycase 4.45kg
EPWT series DC Winding Resistance Tester is applied to detect the welding quality of winding contactors are in good condition or not, and if there is turn-to-turn short circuit in winding. It also can detect the connecting and its’ indicators of voltage on load tap changer are in good condition or not. EPWT is designed specifically to measure DC resistance values of transformer windings and any DC resistance of an inductive device.
- Controlled by high speed SCM, easy to use.
- Selectable current positions, large measurement range, suitable for the DC resistance values measuring of large-medium type transformers.
- Full protection functions to ensure safety and availability.
- Auto discharging and discharging indicator.
- Fast response, the on load top changer could be converted during the measuring, the tester to fresh the data automatcially.
- Intelligent power management technology, small consumption, less heating.
- True color LCD screen.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- 1000 groups’ data storage no lost even power failure.
- RS232 and USB interface, easy communicate with PC and U disk.