|Testing method||Leeb rebound|
|Impact energy||11.5 Nmm (impact body Equotip D)
11.2 Nmm (impact body Equotip DL)
|Spherical test tip||Tungsten carbide, 3 mm diameter|
|Minimum radius of surface curvature||10 mm|
|Testing range||150-950 HLD
|Resolution||1 HL; 1 HV; 1 HB; 0,1 HRC; 0,1 HRB; 0,1 HS|
|Accuracy||± 4 HL (0,5 % bei 800 HL)|
|Dimensions||147,5 x 44 x 20 mm|
|Housing material||scratch proofed anodized aluminum|
|Display||large, high contrast LCD|
|Internal data storage||not applicable|
|PC application||not applicable|
|Battery||Lithion, charges through device USB port, over ~ 20,000 impacts on a full charge, intelligent wake-up/sleep mode|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +60 °C|
|Humidity||max. 90 %|
The Equotip Bambino 2 is a handy measuring device for an easy metal hardness test on most diverse part geometries. It combines modern electronics with a patented impact device that integrates the test cycle into one simple motion.
Proceq stand alone instrument for the metal hardness test does not require a separate indicating device, nor cables or PC hardware: It is control menu and innovative features make the Equotip Bambino 2 the most ergonomic and easy to use integrated instrument for the metal hardness test.Automatic recognition of the impact direction and self diagnostics make the metal hardness test with the Equotip Bambino 2 incredibly easy. The large LCD display shows the individual readings and mean test results. Most common metal hardness conversions are included. The Equotip Bambino 2 is ideally suited for a quick on-site metal hardness test.
The DL Accessory Kit is used to extend the range of applications. It allows the metal hardness test in confined spaces and recessed surfaces through a long, slim testing nozzle.
- Suitable for the metal hardness test on most materials. Also useful for curved and recessed sample surfaces.
- Testing of metal work pieces when the test indentation should be as small as possible, in line with non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Determination of the hardness of pre-assembled machines or large steel and cast constructions (e.g. in steel mills)
- Metal hardness test in confined spaces along process chains (e.g. in heat treatment shops)
- Quick or manually documented acceptance tests and checks of incoming goods (e.g. from automotive sub-suppliers)
- Off-site metal hardness test (e.g. technical goods purchasing or consulting)
- Archeological applications
- Rapid reload and trigger mechanism and automatic compensation for impact direction (360°)
- Wide measurement range on most common hardness scales (HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HS)
- Immediate display of single readings in large bright digits + average of a measurement series of the metal hardness test
- 2 in 1: Conveniently switch between universal Equotip D probe and slim DL nozzle (accessory)
- Scratch-proof, hard-coated, zinc alloy metal housing – rugged and durable, compact in size
- Intelligent, on/standby power switching for optimal battery charge life
- Free firmware updates via the internet through USB
- Product Variation
- The DL Accessory Kit expands the application range of the Equotip Bambino 2 by extending its reach to confined spaces through a long, slim test nozzle.
- Proceq offers a wide selection of support rings to permit the metal hardness test on a great variety of surface geometries.
- Proceq also offers an advanced version of the Bambino 2, the Equotip Piccolo 2, which in addition offers measurement statistics, additional conversions, data storage and data management on a PC.
§ ASTM A956 (2006)
§ DGZfP Guideline MC 1 (2008)
§ VDI-/VDE-Richtlinie 2616, Veröffentlichung 1 (2002)
§ ISO 18265 (2003)
§ GB/T 17394 (1998)
§ JB/T 9378 (2001)
§ JJG 747 (1999)
§ CNAL T0299 (2008)
§ JIS B7731 (2000)