Application: gypsum moisture meter displays analytical, non-destructive plaster
Handheld, using rechargeable batteries
Measure directly on gypsum
Method of measurement: radio frequency
Power supply: 220VAC
Model LGF: Gypsum Moisture Meter
This instrument is similar to the LG instrument, except that it has a stainless steel flat plate electrode. Excellent for testing Gypsum Wallboard as it moves or in stacks. Measures the moisture in the Gypsum plasterboard 1/4 inch to 3/4 inch thick. Color Coded direct reading dial for fast comparison. Can be used to check the moisture distribution pattern on the board-along the length or width. Complete with a Carrying Case, NiMH Battery and Operating Instructions Book.
The Model LGF gypsum moisture meter obtains instantaneous, non-destructive moisture analysis on gypsum wallboard. A flat plate sensor allows intimate contact with the wallboard and can be slid across the surface without the danger of static damage. No surface scratching, marring or puncturing occurs since the Model LGF measures moisture by generating a non-destructive Radio Frequency Field which penetrates deep into the wallboard.
Model LGF Gypsum Moisture Meter Features:
- Moisture tests can be performed on moving board
- Easy Portability for checking board moisture distribution
- Direct reading moisture scale, plus “Dry”, “OK” and “Wet” color scales
- Allows moisture comparisons between kiln decks
- Test 1/4″ (6.4mm) to 3/4″ (1.9 cm) thick gypsum board
- Patented RF Power-Loss Absorption Principal
115 VAC, 220 VAC