Flow rate measurement
Flow is calculated by measuring volume over time
- Range: 0.5 ml/h to 1000 ml/h
- Accuracy: 1 % of reading ± 1 LSD for flows of 16 ml/h to 200 ml/h for volumes over 20 ml, otherwise 2 % of reading ± 1 LSD for volumes over 10 ml under laboratory conditions.
- Max test duration: 10 hours on battery
Volume measured directly by the measuring module in minimum sample sizes of 60 microliters
- Range: 0.06 ml to 999 ml
- Accuracy: 1 % of reading ± 1 LSD for flow rates of 16 ml/h to 200 ml/h for volumes over 20 ml. Otherwise 2 % of reading ± 1 LSD for volumes over 10 ml under laboratory conditions.
- Max test duration:10 hours on battery
Direct measurement of pressure at the inlet port
- Range: 0 psi to 45 psi or equivalent in mmHg and kPa
- Accuracy: 1 % of full scale ± 1 LSD under laboratory conditions
- Max test duration: 30 minutes
Storage of Results
Test results stored for later viewing, printing or transfer to PC. Typical practical capacity: 100 tests
The results of tests in progress will be saved in the case of accidental power down
The Product can be fully controlled from a PC using HydroGraph V3 software for IDA-1S
Battery Power: 4 x Panasonic HHR210AB NiMh 2000 mAh batteries
Dimensions: 30 cm x17 cm x 10 cm (12 in x 8 in x4 in)
Weight: ~1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
IEC 61010-1: Overvoltage category II, Pollution Degree 2
IEC 61326-1: Basic
IEC CISPR 11: Group 1, Class A.