Gastec 91 PL 甲醛气体检测管 HCHO(0.01-0.80 ppm)

Calibration Range: 0.01 -0.20 ppm
Measuring Range: 0.01-0.80 ppm
Sampling (flow) Rate: 200mL/min
Sampling Volume: 6000mL, 2000mL
Sampling Time:  30min, 10min.
Colour Change: Pale yellow → Pink
Nr. of tests: 10
Automatic Gas Sampler: GSP-300FT-2



Calibration Range (0.01)-0.20 ppm
Measuring range 0.01-0.80 ppm
Sampling (flow) Rate 200mL/min
Sampling Volume 6000mL, 2000mL
Sampling Time 30min, 10min.
Detecting Limit 0.005 ppm
Colour Change Pale yellow → Pink
Corrections for temperature/humidity Temperature
Shelf life 1 year (in the refrigerator)
Accuracy CV=5-10%
(CV: Coefficient of variation = σ: standard deviation / mean value x 100)
Possibly coexisting substances and their interferences (NOTE)
Substance(s) Interference Colour change by itself
Ammonia max. 2 ppm No No
Nitrogen dioxide max. 1 ppm No No
Acetaldehyde   "+" error
(higher reading)
produces pinkish discolouration
Acetone max. 0.3 ppm No Produces pinkish stain around tube opening (inlet)
Ethanol   No No
Ethyl acetate   No No
p-dichlorobenzene   No No
Toluene   No No

Scrubber 1 (black):removes acetone

Scrubber 2 (purple):
Ammonia and nitrogen dioxide are removed. The presence of ammonia causes the purple scrubber 2 to turn yellow.

The presence of nitrogen dioxide causes scrubber 2 to turn a darker shade of purple
Calibration gas generation Diffusion tube method (analysis: by absorptiometry, acetylacetone method)
Electric sampling pump
This detector tube is suited for measuring formaldehyde in indoor environments. The GSP-200 / GSP-300FT series automatic gas samplers (or comparable sampling devices/pumps) should always be used for optimal performance.
A deviation of +/-10% in the sampling flowrate (i.e. amount of air flowing through the tube at a given moment) or the sampling amount (total sampled amount of target substance) causes an average margin of error of approx. +/-10% (maximum +/-20%) in the indicated value.
Formaldehyde indoor concentration threshold: 0.08 ppm (mean value during 30 minutes)
TLV-TWA TLV-STEL Explosive range
-- -- C0.3ppm(2014) 7.0 to 73%


  • 质量承诺
  • 正品保修
  • 送货到家
  • 交易简单化